Ranavara Pawana Lake Camping, Ambegaon is situated right at the base of the glorious fort Tikona. It Overlooks the pavana valley and a beautiful lake. Apart from our high quality adventure tent, BBQ Marinated Food, BBQ equipment, Private bonfire, Buffet Dinner, Morning Tea/Coffee , Simple breakfast and a host of some outdoor board games which comes packed with your booking, there are other amenities at the campground for you to make your camping safe and more fun..
Mumbai via Lonavala (114 KMs)
Take A long drive along the most beautiful lake view passing through majestic ridges, the mighty pavana dam, its a journey you will ever remember..
1. Take the Lonavala / Karla exit (2nd Exit) and get on old NH4
2. Drive on the old Mumbai-Pune Highway towards Pune for 10km
3. Take a right at Kamshet towards Pavana Dam and drive for 14km
4. Take a left at Pavana Dam to get onto Paud road and drive for 5 km
5. Take a left at Village Tikona and drive for 1km to reach the campsite
Pune (56.5 KMs)
Leave Pune city by using left lane to take the slip road to baner road. Your journey toward joy, happiness has been started...
1. Continue on Baner Road upto 5.6 Km.
2. Drive on Pashan - Paud Road upto 19 km.
3. Continue to kolwan/ paud road upto 7.8 km.
4. Turn left from Gevhande Vasahat bus stop upto 2.1 km.
5. Reached to destination.